NUTANIX X-RAY DOWNLOAD
Nutanix X-RAY Introduction
Nutanix X-Ray is a hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) performance and resilience assessment product, enabling organizations to benchmark, evaluate architectural differences between combinations of HCI, hypervisor platforms and vendor hardware.
X-Ray is an extensive hyper converged infrastructure evaluation solution, allowing organizations to assess the architectural differences between hyper converged infrastructures, automating the identification of consistent program functionality and dependability, with situations that negatively influence those programs. Packaged as a readily deployable VM, X-Ray utilizes realistic workloads paired with real world scenarios to simulate several workflows and events which normally occur during data center infrastructures
X-Ray 3.8.0 features:
- Compatibility with multiple hypervisors(AHV,ESXI,XEN,Hyper-V)
- Support for vSphere 7.0.
- Clones for VM provisioning
- Multiple Data-stores/Containers to achieve peak performance results.
- Native VM-level replication
- Modern DRAC support
- Ability to migrate and convert between hypervisors with the same solution
- Built-in Scenario Editor to simplify scenario viewing and modification.
- Redfish OOB support.
- Task list view
- 1-click software and hypervisor upgrades
- All kind of workload testing
- YAML editor in UI
- Renamed micro benchmark test
|3||IPMI||623 (IPMI out-of-band)|
|4||Deployed VMs||22 (ssh); 5001 (agent)|
Download X-RAY for specific Hypervisor:- https://portal.nutanix.com/#/page/XRay
VMware ESXi :- http://download.nutanix.com/XRay/3.8.0/xray-3.8.ova
Nutanix AHV :- http://download.nutanix.com/XRay/3.8.0/xray-3.8.qcow2
Microsoft Hyper-V :- http://download.nutanix.com/XRay/3.8.0/xray-3.8.vhdx.zip
Nutanix X-Ray -Report :- Nutanix X-Ray Report on VMware Hypervisor
Known Issues in current version of Nutanix X-Ray:-
Hyper-V does not start Controller virtual Machine When you start the Hyper-V server, it does not always automatically start the CVM. The workaround is to start the CVM manually or make setting in Hyper-V Server to start CVM auto start on boot.